I decided to go back to what has always worked for me, Rows. So I layed the quilt out and but it together the rows together. Not sure if it was the best use of time, but it worked for me. I knew exactly how to press to get the seams to nest. I was on my way to a finished quilt top.
|MQSC Ribbon Dance piecing|
We are almost there. Once I completed the top, it was on to decide on backing. I had planned on using Me and My Sisters Designs pink polka dot. Of course, I didn't buy enough. Time to modify the plan. I had left over HSTs from the front, but decided that wouldn't be what I wanted for the back. I wanted something light and airy. So I cut up some Kona Snow White and added to the back. Here is the back ready to be pressed and sandwiched.
Linking up to:
Mama Spark - WIP with Friends
Sew Fresh Quilts - Let's Bee Social
My Quilt Infatuation - NTT
Busy Hands Quilts - Finish or Not Friday